Thursday, December 30, 2010

Where can I find a Dental Lab Technician School in Jacksonville, Florida?


Where can I find a Dental Lab Technician School in Jacksonville, Florida?
I'm very good in ceramics but I'm also very interested in med school. I always wanted to find a combination of both and then I discovered that dental lab technicians are the one's who take molds of patients teeth and craft the teeth. They make bridges, crowns, and dentures! I have the manual dexterity and I also have a keen fascination about teeth. However FCCJ, the community college in jacksonville doesn't have a dental lab technician program. I was wondering do any of you guys know accredited schools in jacksonville that offer a dental leb technician program? I'm only interested in making teeth for patients not cleaning them.
Dental - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
There are aren't many accredited dental lab technician programs in the US right now, and it doesn't look like there are any in Jacksonville. Your nearby choices are: + McFatter Technical Center in Davie FL + Atlanta Technical College in Atlanta GA + Trenholm State in Montgomery AL.


2
I would check the local community college or your HS guidance counsilors office for leads