Sunday, January 16, 2011

how do i transfer to a school outside of my district, in jacksonville, florida??


how do i transfer to a school outside of my district, in jacksonville, florida??
i am 12 and going into middle school, but my neighborhood school has had many issues. i do not have another neighborhood school, and the one that is not only better but is the same distance away and on my moms way to work so she passes by it. so it would be easier to go to the other school instead of my neighborhood school and its just a better school. well the thing is that i am my moms first child and she has never had to do this kind of thing, like enrolling a child in school, at least not iin the last six years. and like we live in jacksonville florida so we dont know aboutt he district and stuff, so we dont know wat to do!!! how do i go to an outer distict school? like what am i or my mother supposed to do? please answer me cause we really need help and i only have 28 days until i start school!!! so please answer me cause i really really need the help!!!!!!!! thanx :) bailey <3
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
WELL YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN THAT AREA TO BEABLE TO GO TO THAT SCHOOL JUST TELL THEM YOUR MOVING AND GIVE A FAKE ADDRESS OR A ADDRESS OVER IN THAT AREA AND SAY YOU LIVE THERE OR SOMETHING THATS WHAT I DID


2
If your in Florida you can apply to your local School Board for a school choice to another school in your county. That's what my brother did and he went to a school my house isn't zoned for.