Monday, April 4, 2011

hair salon school vs. professional salon?


hair salon school vs. professional salon?
I am looking to get my hair colored and high-lighted. With my budget cuts, I really cannot afford to go to a professional salon. I looked into the Paul Mitchell school here in Jacksonville, Florida. I am nervous about having a student coloring and hightlighting my hair. Has anyone every been to a hair school for a hair service, how did it turn out? Has anyone been to the new Paul Mitchell school at the Towne Center Mall in Jacksonville, Florida yet? I just need to know if the hair colors and service is comparable to a professional salon. Thank you
Hair - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I can understand being afraid. But when going to a school you have teachers watching over. The students arent left alone. I wouldn't be afraid of a Paul Mitchell school. That is a top school for cosmetologist.


2
salon school is fine they have professionally trained staff watching them