Wednesday, April 6, 2011

im 18 from jacksonville,florida with NO CREDIT! H3LP!?


im 18 from jacksonville,florida with NO CREDIT! H3LP!?
WHEN I START WORKING I want to open an account an later get a car loan...but i dont know who i should bank with. i posted this same question not to long ago but i lefted out that i dont have any credit. will that be a problem??HOW SHOULD I GO BY TRYING TO FINANCED THROUGH A BANK TO GET A CAR AND HOW DO IT WORKS??? SHOULD I GET A CASH CAR OR PAYMENTS??(by me being young and starting trade school next fall and trying to get a 1bedroom apartment i really need a cash car,would you perfer???
Other - United States - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
With your plans to go to school, plus get an apartment, would be tough at your age. Possibly you could get some room mates to help with the rent. I've seen too many kids get a car loan with parents co-signing the loan, default when expenses got too rough and the parents get stuck with the bill. You've seen the news where the federal government is bailing out banks that loan money to people who couldn't pay the loan. I really doubt anyone is going to give an 18 year old a car loan. Save your money and do the cash car thing untill you're older and can build some credit. Sam's Club or Walmart credit card would be my first choice for a credit card. Remember to pay the bill in full each month, the interest is really high. Good luck