Friday, April 8, 2011

University of Florida or George Washington University?


University of Florida or George Washington University?
I want to major in International Relations and possibly even go for my Master's Degree. I'm mostly just wondering what university would be better suited for me. I'm from Jacksonville, Florida which is about an hour and a half away from UF. Other than the fact that it's the top FL school I want to go to, it's also one of the closest to my house (other than the Jacksonville colleges, of course). Though I'm very into the politically scene and I would LOVE to try to intern for a Congress member or even at the White House.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Place the name of each school separately into your favorite search engine and then add the phrase reviews and ratings. Compare and contrast them.


2
For a graduate program, GWU hands down. But for your undergraduate, you really ought to consider how much it will cost and how much debt you want to have when you leave college. UF is an excellent school - go there.