Thursday, February 24, 2011

Which law school is better: St. Thomas (Miami) or Florida Coastal (Jacksonville)?


Which law school is better: St. Thomas (Miami) or Florida Coastal (Jacksonville)?
If anyone has any personal experience, that would be greatly appreciated. and please avoiding leaving answers like "neither school" or "don't go to law school". just answer the damn question!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
To be somewhat blunt, if these are your only two choices of law school then I would seriously consider another post-graduate route because this decision is one of which is the lesser of the two evils-- both are very poor law schools (4th tier), however if I had to go to one-- it would be the one offering showing me the money. If neither where offering me money then I honestly wouldn't attend because $30K per year on tuition at these schools is far too much for the quality of education that you will receive.