Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Will I be able to find a teaching job around Jacksonville, Florida after I graduate from college?


Will I be able to find a teaching job around Jacksonville, Florida after I graduate from college?
I'm going to have teaching certificates in high school social studies and high school earth-space science.
Teaching - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
It would be a good idea to ask the school district if they have job openings and if they are permanent. My sister works in the Las Vegas school system and she says they are in constant need of qualified teachers, they pay exceptionally well and since the school system is growing in leaps and bounds you may want to try there.


2
I live in Florida and right now they are making serious cutbacks in the school systems, even talking about closing schools in some places. You really need to contact the county and see what they have to say