Thursday, June 16, 2011

I am looking for a book I read as a child and I don't know the title or author.?


I am looking for a book I read as a child and I don't know the title or author.?
The book was about a little girl who I think was in a coma. She was on her fathers whaling ship and he nurses her back to health feeding her whale fat. I think that Nantucket was in the name or in the book. I read this book when I was in the 8th grade, I checked it out in the library at an Irish Catholic school I attended in Jacksonville, Florida. I believe it was an older book. I am 41 years old today.
Books & Authors - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
could it be this? Hurricane: Open Seas, 1844 by K. Duey and K.A. Bale 1 volume Thirteen-year-old Rebecca and her family sail for four years on the high seas with their father, the captain of a whaling ship. John Lowe is also on board working off a family debt. Together John and Rebecca survive a whale hunt and a hurricane