Friday, May 20, 2011

college and high school dual enrollment question?


college and high school dual enrollment question?
Right now i'm a junior in high school and I've been taking college courses at a Florida State College at Jacksonville, I've been taking three classes each semester since the summer before my junior year. When it comes to the summer before my senior year, I will only have 5 courses to take before I get my AA. I was wondering if I took 5 classes that summer and got my AA before I started my senior year, if I could still take college classes during my senior year while they're free?
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
HMMM i wonder....


2
HEY! I'm an Early College (at Lee) graduate who got an AA degree from FSCJ. First off, I would not recommend 5 classes for the summer, that load is way too big. I would highly recommend spreading out your classes all the way to your Spring Senior semester so there is no issue with financing. I kind of doubt that they will pay for it since the purpose of the program is to get an AA degree and nothing else.