Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Joining a school of arts?


Joining a school of arts?
When I was in 6th grade, I wanted to join the Lavilla School of the arts, but got accepted into James Weldon Johnson College Prep. I attended jwj for 2 years, becofre going back to a regular school Now for my upcoming highschool year, I would Like to join Douglas Anderson school of the arts in Jacksonville florida for dance. I took dance at age 5, in ballet, but have since quit. Would it be a good idea to join an arts school in the area of dance, if i have no previous experiance? Its a regular highschool too, it just focuses more on arts like singing, design, theatre and dance.
Theater & Acting - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
If that's what deep down you really want, and there are no hesitations, then go for it.