Sunday, May 8, 2011

Does anyone have information on Jacksonville, Fl. Schools, neighboorhoods and such?


Does anyone have information on Jacksonville, Fl. Schools, neighboorhoods and such?
I am 14, my mother and I are moving to Jacksonville from Michigan next year. We were looking at Wolfson High and homes in San Jose or Baymeadows. I want to know what the schools are like, how good the neighborhoods are. If it is a safe place, and some other good places in Florida.
Other - United States - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Neighborhood schools in Jacksonville suck big time! Now magnet schools (look at webite below if you don't know what it is) are good but you have to apply for a lottery and be drawn to be accepted. Yeah, it's kinda safe around Jacksonville. Areas around Wolfson are pretty safe, and it's a nice area as far as homes and people. E-mail me to learn more