Monday, May 2, 2011

Moving to Jacksonville FL, I have some questions?


Moving to Jacksonville FL, I have some questions?
I'm thinking about moving to jacksonville florida to go back to school and start my life, but i have some questions. (I'm coming from a very small town so bear with me here.) Is it very densely populated, like NYC, or is it a little more spread out? also i'm thinking about bringing my car, would this be a good idea? is driving a hassle through the city? is parking a problem there? what are some nice areas to live in the city? I will be attending the Jacksonville Community College, are there any nice neighborhoods to live around there? also what is there to do for fun for a 21 year old guy in Jacksonville? I'm going down to visit but not for a few months so i just want to get an idea of what it is like.
Other - United States - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
hey, i plan on moving to jax this fall and i tried to ask similar questions and nobody answered me, i dont know where all the jacksonville people are at..im hoping someone answers you lol


2
Looks like I come to the rescue... Jacksonville, is a HUGE city and is most def. spread out. You can drive in Jacksonville for one hour and still be in jax. Def. bring your car, see above LOL. But if you're willing to bear the really long city bus rides, go ahead Driving shouldn't really be a hassle. It's a pretty straightforward city. And try not to drive in rush hour. It's Florida Community College at Jacksonville (FCCJ) and they have 4 campuses and a couple smaller centers...it is impossible to tell you the neighborhoods on those.